Princeton Tec Vizz Headlamp
Products available by Quote Only.
The Princeton Tec Vizz Headlamp packs high power spot, dimmable flood beams and red flood beams into an impact resistant, waterproof package. A powerful high-tech light for all your outdoor adventures.Â
- The single MaxBright LED bulb casts a super bright 205 lumen beam out to 255 feet for distance work, on your feet or on the bike.
- Two white UltraBright LEDs illuminate a wider area at up to 78 feet. And these LEDs are dimmable for your precise lighting needs.
- Two red UltraBright LEDs preserve your night-adjusted vision and offer plenty of light for close work.
- All three bulb sets are operated from a single switch for easy light selection. And yes, the red light comes on first.
- Waterproof down to 3.3 feet (1 meter), it's a perfect headlamp for kayaking, rafting, SUP, canoeing and other water sport activities.
- Powered by three AAAs, with your choice of alkaline (included), lithium or rechargeable batteries.
- There's a low battery indicator light to give you a heads up on time to make sure you've got your spares handy.
- When not in use you can lock the Vizz so it doesn't turn on accidentally and drain you batteries.
- Headlamp tilts to put the light just where you need it.
- Long battery burn times: MaxBright - 110 hours, white UltraBrights - 104 hours, red UltraBrights - 150 hours.
- Adjustable elastic headband is soft and comfortable for all-night wear.
|Type of Bulb:||1 MaxBright LED, 2 white UltraBright LEDs, 2 red UltraBright LEDs|
|Burn Time on High:||Maxbright - 110 hours, Ultrabrights - 120Â hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||150Â hours|
|Type of Battery:||
3 - AAA alkaline
|Weight (with batteries):||3.2Â ozÂ (92Â g)|
Compatible with lithium and rechargeable batteries
White UltraBrights are dimmable
Waterproof to 3.3 feet (1 meter)
Low battery indicator light