Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp
Although smaller and lighter than its big brothers Fuel and Remix, the Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp is capable of packing a powerful punch thanks to a Maxbright LED. And there's a switch-lock to prevent accidental turn-on.
- To preserve your night vision, the first click of the switch turns on the red Ultrabright LED. It's a great setting for close work.
- The second click of the switch turns the Maxbright LED's low setting. A third click activates the high setting that throws a 70 lumen beam out 100 feet.
- At a mere 64 grams, you'll hardly know you're wearing a headlamp.
- A switch on the battery case keeps the headlamp from accidentally turning on in your pack and draining your battery.
- An asymmetrical single-arm bracket provides easy one-hand adjustment.
- Large push-button switch is easy to find and operate.
|Type of Bulb:||Maxbright LED, red Ultrabright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||96Â hours|
|Burn Time on High:||2Â hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||146Â hours|
|Type of Battery:||
2 - AAA alkaline
|Weight (with batteries):||2.25Â ozÂ (64Â g)|
Battery lock switch
Lithium battery compatible