Petzl Zillon Adjustable Lanyard for Arborists
Work positioning lanyard for tree care, adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded. ZILLON is designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end.
- Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- Easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- Flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility.
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily.
- Optimized lifetime:
- Steel friction elements limit wear.
- Replacement rope available.
- Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 358