The VERTEX BEST DUO LED 14 combines a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue, with a waterproof hybrid light source (halogen/LEDs). With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
- VERTEX BEST helmet with durable headlamp that is waterproof to -5 meters (IP X8)
- Choose between two powerful light sources, according to the situation:
- Focused, distance lighting has adjustable zoom with halogen bulb.
- Close-range lighting with three lighting modes (maximum, optimum, economic) and a long burn time, with 14 LEDs for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged.
- Comfortable and practical:
- On/off switch locks to prevent inadvertently turning on the headlamp.
- Light body can be tilted.
- Spare halogen bulb in the head of the lamp.
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight (with batteries): 625 g
Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
(1) Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.