Petzl Verso Belay/ Rappel Device
Petzl's Verso belay/rappel device offers a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to reduce the size and weight of their gear. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical side grooves adapt the rope friction for better control.
- Ultra-light design:
- hot-forged aluminum.
- weight: 57 g
- Single device for all ropes:
- 8.9 mm or greater diameter single rope.
- 8 mm or greater diameter half rope.
- 7.5 mm or greater diameter twin rope.
- ARC technology adapts to the diameter of the rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition.
- Better braking on thinner ropes.
- Adapted braking for efficiency with larger diameter ropes.
- Asymmetrical side grooves decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use.
- Ultra-compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rac.k
- Rope friendly design. Separates the two strands of rope when belaying or rappelling with half/twin ropes. This helps prevent the ropes from twisting or knotting.
- Keeper cable will not get pulled into the device, and keeps it in the optimal position while also helping to prevent dropping the device.
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use.
- Use with symmetrical shaped locking carabiners (AmD or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency no matter which end is closest to the device.
Weight: 57 g
Rope compatibility: for single rope (8.9 mm or greater diameter); half rope (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin rope (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
Material(s): hot forged aluminum body
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|