Petzl Sum'tec Hammer Ice Axe
The SUM TEC 43 is a very lightweight and compact hammer / ice axe that can be carried in a pack for use when needed, for hammering a piton back in, tightening an anchor, or as a second tool in an unexpected ice gulley. Its forged banana-shaped ALPIX pick and the new TRIGREST handrest (adjustable without a tool) ensure the performance required on technical sections.
- Compact (43 cm), ultra-lightweight hammer / ice axe can be kept in a pack for use when needed for hammering a piton back in, tightening an anchor or attacking a difficult section.
- New version of TRIGREST allows easy, tool-free manual adjustment of the handrest and offers multiple grip possibilities.
- Lightweight hammer features large integrated keys for tightening bolts of 8 to 10 mm.
- Beveled tip with plug limits snow accumulation and reduces hammer/ice axe weight.
- Fine pick (3.5 mm) is designed for effective penetration into ice.
- Pick is quickly and securely replaced with the unique screw lock system.
- Wide oval holes in the head and in the spike to facilitate clipping a carabiner.
Pick type: 1
Shaft type: 2
Certification(s): CE, UIAA
Weight: 430 g
Guarantee: 3 years
|Part #||Length||Qty In Stock|