The SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK is based on the SPIRIT carabiner and uses Petzl's manual screw-lock locking system. This carabiner is designed for specific applications, for example for use at belay stations. It is very compact, and has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- Very compact shape is ideal for belay stations.
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio.
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking.
- Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked.
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device.
- Shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch.
Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
|References||M53A SL||M53A SLN|
|Weight||45 g||45 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||9 kN||9 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||18 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|