Single adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- Rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- Moving along a fixed line: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- Facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with one VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiner
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer
Length: up to 95 cm
Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Guarantee: 3 years