Fall arrest harness that is comfortable for work and easy to use. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- Color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- Sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- Shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- Equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
SpecsSternal attachment point: Fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: Fall arrest system attachment
Certifications: CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Materials: Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|C73AAA 1U||C73AAA 2U|
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1050 g||1080 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Part #||Size||Qty In Stock|