Petzl Cordex Plus Glove
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Available in size XS - XL, black or tan.
Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133)
|K53 XST||XS||tan||132 g|
|K53 SN||S||black||136 g|
|K53 MN||M||black||140 g|
|K53 LN||L||black||146 g|
|K53 XLN||XL||black||152 g|