Petzl Avao Bod Croll Fast Harness
Certifications: ANSI, CE
With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. It has a fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is certified to North American and European standards.
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes
- Built for comfort:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension.
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders.
- Hooking points for installing a PODIUM seat for use in prolonged suspension.
- Practical adjustment:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves.
- Fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging.
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath.
- Four CARITOOL tool holder retainers.
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- In case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue.
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|C71CFA 0U||C71CFA 1U||C71CFA 2U||C71CFN 0U||C71CFN 1U||C71CFN 2U|
|Waist belt||60-90 cm||70-110 cm||80-130 cm||60-90 cm||70-110 cm||80-130 cm|
|Leg loops||45-65 cm||45-65 cm||60-75 cm||45-65 cm||45-65 cm||60-75 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2330 g||2375 g||2455 g||2330 g||2375 g||2455 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|