Petzl Absorbica-Y Tie-Back
Certifications: ANSI Z359, CE
Double lanyard with integrated intermediate tie-back rings and compact energy absorber. Designed for continuous protection on very large structures and when passing intermediate anchor points.
The Tie-Back system allows the lanyard ends to be reconnected to fit around structures with a very large cross section. The arms are elasticated to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with a captive carabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to U.S., European and Russian standards.
Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points. Intermediate tie-back rings on the lanyard allow connection to very large structures. In a rescue situation, these rings are easily accessible for the rescuer, even when the person is suspended on the lanyard after a fall.
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- Compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Elastic arms to avoid hindering progression
- Abrasion resistance:
- Durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
Comes with a captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a metal structure.
Materials: Polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
Certifications: ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362, EAC
Guarantee: 3 years