Paddler Medical Kit
Products available by Quote Only.
Being prepared isn't just for Boy Scouts. Don't head to the put-in without a good first aid kit. The Paddler Medical Kit has a full selection of emergency supplies contained in a waterproof dry bag.
- The Paddler Kit is ideal as a personal first aid kit.
- Also contains important survival and repair items such as waterproof matches, duct tape, safety pins and an emergency blanket.
- All of the components are organized inside clear, re-sealable modules. Header cards are included in each module to easily identify the contents.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock closure.
- The bag is big enough to easily hold the Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small additions.
- The Paddler also makes a great kit to stow in your truck, car or ATV.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.
|Dimensions:||11" x 7.5" x 3.5"|