Omega G-First NFPA Screw-Lok Carabiner
Products available by Quote Only.
The Omega G-First NFPA Aluminum Screw-Lok is the world's lightest carabiner to earn the full-strength "General" rating from the National Fire Protection Association! Tough, convenient and bright red for visibility.
- Rated to 40kN, this 'biner weighs only 4.6 oz. - almost 10% lighter than other G-Rated aluminum carabiners and less than half the weight of steel carabiners.
- The G-First is ISO Cold Forged from aircraft-quality, heat-treated aluminum.
- It feature a KeyLock Nose to prevent snagging on webbing, ropes and harnesses.
- The super smooth screw lock ensures easy operation.
- The G-First is strong, easy to operate and won't weigh you down.
1 kN = 225 lbs. of force
Strength Closed: 40 kN
130 mm L x 74.7 mm W
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||40 kN = 9000 lbs.|
|Strength Open:||11 kN = 2475 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||130 mm L x 74.7 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||28 mm|
|Locking Mechinism:||Screw lock|