NRS Women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD
Certifications: USCG Type III
Designed just for women, the NRS Zoya Life Jacket gives you the comfort and safety you want for your paddling adventures. With PlushFIT foam panels sculpted to fit your body, hand warmer pockets and easy adjustment, you're gonna love it.
- The front foam panels are anatomically sculpted for a woman's body.
- Soft PlushFIT foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- Six side and two shoulder adjustments allow you to dial in a fit that's just right for you.
- Two large zippered pockets are easy to open and hold those essentials you like close at hand.
- For extra comfort and convenience, we've added two hand warmer pockets lined with warm, fleecy, quick-drying VaporLoft.
- Large arm openings allow unrestricted mobility for paddling and rowing.
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- Zippered front entry makes the Zoya PFD easy to put on and take off.
- Reflective piping front and back make you more visible in low-light conditions.
- There's a front lash tab for a knife and a strobe holder loop on the back of the jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|