Perfect for paddlers and anglers of the salt-water variety, the NRS Titanium Neko Blunt Knife is constructed with corrosion-resistant titanium and features smooth and serrated edges, a blunt safety tip, and an integrated bottle opener.
- Compact and low-profile in design with titanium construction creating a knife that's lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a sharp edge.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- Blunt safety edge prevents accidental punctures (and evenly spreads condiments on sandwiches at lunchtime).
- Features an integrated bottle opener and valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
Specs & Tips
SAFETY WARNING: The Neko Knife features a friction-release sheath. Improper operation of the knife and sheath can lead to serious injury. The knife is designed for single-hand release only. With the knife securely mounted on a life jacket accessory tab, simply grip the knife handle and pull. DO NOT hold the sheath with your hand while pulling on the knife; this can result in the cutting edge injuring your hand as the knife releases from the sheath.
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|