NRS River Rescue Duffel
Designed to haul rescue hardware, rope and other gear, the NRS River Rescue Duffel is sure to bear any strain without causing you pain. Built rugged for the rescue professional. You can trust it. Organize your river hardware into one convenient duffel with the NRS River Rescue Duffel. This capable bag was designed with the rescue professional in mind while addressing the needs of the larger boating community.
- 600 denier polyester material is strong enough to support a load of carabiners, pulleys and rope.
- Convenient zippered duffel provides quick access to rescue gear.
- The three-inch side compartment makes for easy organization of smaller gear.
- Handy inside zippered mesh pocket for extra organization of small gear.
- Sturdy carry handle and shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- 3M® reflective tape on webbing makes the bag easy to find in low light situations.
- The size, measured fully packed is 16"D x 30"L, 6005 cu. in. volume.
- 16" diameter x 30" long, 6005 cu. in.
|Measurements:||16" diameter x 30" long 6005 cu in (measured fully packed)|
|Materials:||600 denier polyester|
|3" Divided side compartment|
|Inside zippered mesh pocked|
|3M Reflective Ticking|