NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Whitewater safety is a serious matter, but you can have some fun preparing for it. The NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag is a colorful, showy tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water color conditions.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 2,000 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
|Load Max:||2000 lbs.|
Webbing loop for glow stick