NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD
Certifications: USCG Type V PFD
Products available by Quote Only.
Type V PFD. 22 lbs of flotation, adjustability to fit chest sizes from 30 to 58 inches, and all the features you will ever need in a rescue vest. The NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.
- With box-stitched stress points, reinforced shoulder straps and a 500-denier Cordura shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
- Quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel ring, for "live bait" and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
- On the back there's an additional lash tab for a strobe, and a chem-light holder, for visibility in low light and night operations.
- Long strips of reflective tape on the front and back of the jacket increase visibility.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
2 - Front
3 - Front
1 - Back
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
Quick release rescue harness
Tether attachment point
Safety light stick holder
Webbing loops for leg straps (sold separately)
Universal Plus fit 30" - 58" chest
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|