NRS Paragon Pack
The NRS Paragon Pack allows you to retrofit your existing bags into the ideal portage pack, complete with padded back and shoulder straps and a lumbar support system. The NRS Paragon Pack is the epitome of versatility. Rather than being forced into buying an entirely new dry bag, the Paragon Pack allows you to retrofit your existing bags into the ideal portage pack. View larger images and more views to see the Paragon Pack with a Pelican Case and 2.2 Dry Bag. (Bag/Box sold separately)
- Advantages are abundant with the Paragon, including padded back and shoulder straps, and a lumbar support-suspension system.
- Everything is adjustable for a custom fit to your body and your dry bag.
- Accepts items up to 60" in circumference, and fits bags from 9"-18" diameter. An object at that maximum diameter can be up to 34" in height.
- The Paragon works equally well with Pelican cases and IK's.
- Two adjustable buckle straps on the outer panel let you strap on a paddle for the portage.
|Dimensions:||Back panel is 23"L x 8.75"W at base|
Waist belt expands to 60"
Chest harness fits well up to 49"
Fits cargo up to 60" in circumference
Bottom support - webbing/mesh
2 adjustable buckle straps to hold paddles