NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
Built with the same rugged material as the NRS Outlaw Rafts and Catarafts, the NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak is super abrasion and puncture resistant. The rigid, drop-stitch floor and extra width combine to deliver a craft stable enough for beginners, while keeping adrenaline junkies amped. All at a price that won't break the bank.
- 38 ounce/1000 denier PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor inflates rock hard for superior wave-punching performance.
- 38" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- An 18" rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seat secures to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place it just where you need it.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||38/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17.5"|
3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|