NRS Otter 120 Self-Bailing Rafts
The 12'1" NRS Otter 120 works hard and plays hard. Equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. Loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 18" tubes and 5'6" width make the Otter 120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Will seat up to 6 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||31"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||66"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|