Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
Specs & Tips
SAFETY WARNING: The Neko Knife features a friction-release sheath. Improper operation of the knife and sheath can lead to serious injury. The knife is designed for single-hand release only. With the knife securely mounted on a life jacket accessory tab, simply grip the knife handle and pull. DO NOT hold the sheath with your hand while pulling on the knife; this can result in the cutting edge injuring your hand as the knife releases from the sheath.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||2.9 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|