NRS Natural Gloves
Naturally warm, naturally curved, naturally grippy, the NRS Natural Glove is like using bare hands, only better. This super warm glove is just what you need when the cold settles in.
- When you're paddling or working in icy water you'll really appreciate the 3.5-mm neoprene and titanium laminate that reflects heat back to your skin.
- The HydroCuff wrist closure helps seal out water and debris, increasing warmth and comfort.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams create a stronger, more durable seam and help keep water out for superior warmth.
- Pre-curved fingers relieve grip stress when holding paddle or oar.
- Super stretchy 3.5-mm neoprene core for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Extend material with PowerSpan exterior offers 30% more stretch than other neoprenes for better flexibility.
- The soft fleece patch on back of thumb makes a great nose wipe.
- Super grippy palm pattern extends around base of index finger for wear protection.
- GripCote on backs of fingers to reduce evaporative cooling.
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||GripCote texture|