NRS Mechanical Pressure Gauge
The NRS Mechanical Pressure Gauge helps you minimize the risk when inflating your boat and monitoring air pressure. This simple tool can save you a ton of headache and expense.
- This easy to read, accurate gauge helps you keep your boat inflated to the optimal pressure.
- Avoid costly blowouts by regularly checking your raft, cataraft, inflatable kayak, SUP board's air pressure to prevent over-inflation.
- The 0-20 psi capacity covers the widest range of inflatable craft.
- The gauge will screw into the threaded port on the top of the handle of the NRS Wonder Pump 6, Item # 80010.01, for pressure readings while you pump.
- Gauge tip fits Leafield and military valves. To use with other valves, such as Halkey-Roberts and Summit, add the K-Pump Kwik Check Gauge Adapter Tip, Item # 80084.01.
- Screw in gauge tip adjusts for best valve plunger depression.
- Gauge tip must be in the valve for reading.