NRS Mechanical Pressure Gauge
Products available by Quote Only.
The NRS Mechanical Pressure Gauge helps you minimize the risk when inflating your boat and monitoring air pressure. This simple tool can save you a ton of headache and expense.
- This easy to read, accurate gauge helps you keep your boat inflated to the optimal pressure.
- Avoid costly blowouts by regularly checking your raft, cataraft, inflatable kayak, SUP board's air pressure to prevent over-inflation.
- The 0-20 psi capacity covers the widest range of inflatable craft.
- The gauge will screw into the threaded port on the top of the handle of the NRS Wonder Pump 6, Item # 80010.01, for pressure readings while you pump.
- Gauge tip fits Leafield and military valves. To use with other valves, such as Halkey-Roberts and Summit, add the K-Pump Kwik Check Gauge Adapter Tip, Item # 80084.01.
- Screw in gauge tip adjusts for best valve plunger depression.
- Gauge tip must be in the valve for reading.