NRS K-Pump Mini
You know what they say about small packages? That's right, they don't take up much space! The K-Pump Mini has all the rugged durability of the larger models without the bulk.
- The compact design of the K-Pump Mini is perfect for taking along on day trips for top offs or emergency repairs without sacrificing space.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- K-Pump Mini 1 lb, 3" Dia. x 15" L.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Pump Dimensions:||3" Dia. x 15" L|
|Volume Per Stroke:||0.3 gal. (1.2 liters)|