NRS K-Pump 100
Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Note: If you have military valves in your inflatable, please select the 'Pump With Check Valve'. This will also allow you to use the conical adapter that is used for inflating air mattresses and most pool toys.
|Pump Dimensions:||3" Dia. x 22" L|
|Volume Per Stroke:||0.5 gal. (2 liters)|
|Part #||Product Type||Qty In Stock|
|80072.01.101||Pum w/Check Valve||212|