NRS J-Hook Straps are ideal for a multitude of tie-down applications. Use them to secure boats on a roof rack or to lash down loads on a trailer.
- Our high-tenacity polypropylene webbing has a lashing capacity of 1,100 pounds for worry-free gear security.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Strong metal J-hooks have a thick rubber coating to protect the lashing point from scratches.
- The 6' size has 2' of webbing on the buckle side and 6' of webbing on the tail section.
- The 14' size has 3' 4" of webbing on the buckle side and 14' of webbing on the tail section.
- Sold in pairs.
||2' L on the buckle side, 6' L tail section
||3' 4" L on the buckle side, 14' L tail section
- 1" wide polypropylene webbing
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- 14' set weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Sold in pairs
- All strap lengths are measured in feet.