NRS Go! Duffel Bag
For the outdoors person who's always on the go. No matter what the activity - boating, skiing, climbing, etc, the NRS Go! Bag, with it's waterproof urethane bottom and rugged Cordura upper packs it all.
- The heavy-duty welded urethane bottom keeps wet gear from leaking out and prevents outside moisture from leaking in.
- The 1000-denier Cordura upper closes with a heavy-duty zipper and wears like iron.
- Two generous zippered outside pockets and two large inside zippered mesh pockets help you keep smaller items organized.
- It's big, but not too big. Like Goldilocks said, "It's just right" - 25" x 15" x 14", with a volume of 73 liters, 4,455 cubic inches.
- A comfortable carry handle, an ergonomic shoulder strap, compression straps over the closure zipper and external D-rings and attachment loops round out the features of this great bag.
- PVC-free and built to last a lifetime of heavy use.
|Volume:||4,455 cu. in., 73 Liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||25" x 15" x 14"|
|Material:||1000-denier Cordura upper, welded urethane bottom|
Removable shoulder strap
Two external zippered pockets
Two internal zippered mesh pockets
Padded carry handle
External D-rings and attachment loops