NRS E-162D Nez Perce Self-Bailing Rafts
The E-162D Nez Perce is built for big water, big loads and big thrills. It will carry up to 12 paddlers, but is ideally run with oars. Strap on an NRS Bighorn II frame and let the adventures begin!
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 22" main tubes taper to 18" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide increased interior capacity, excellent wave-punching ability and improved visibility for the rower.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-162 Nez Perce a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||46"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||80"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|