NRS E-152 Cheyenne Self-Bailing Rafts
The tubes of the 15'3" NRS E-152 Cheyenne taper at the bow and stern to maximize internal capacity and whitewater fun. Row it or paddle it - either way, you'll love the extra room, great handling and fun ride.
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 20" main tubes taper to 18" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Will carry up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-152 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||43"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||78"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|