NRS E-142 Self-Bailing Rafts
When fishermen need extra room without sacrificing maneuverability, they choose the 14' NRS E-142. With big tubes and a sleek profile, this boat thrives on tight rivers, low water and technical rapids.
- 20" tubes and a 6'6" width keep the E-142 floating high and maneuvering swiftly whether you're pursuing world-class trout fishing or Class IV whitewater.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 6-8 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-142 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||82"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|