Whether you're searching for big thrills, big fish or multiday miles the 13'9" NRS E-139D Dodger XL fills the bill. The diminishing-tube design creates a splashy, wave-punching ride and extra cargo space. Rowing or paddling, this is one artful Dodger!
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 19" side tubes taper to 17.5" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more interior cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Lower rocker provides a splashy, fun ride and a larger sight picture for the fisherman.
- Add a Bighorn I frame and you're ready for multiday adventures. Put on the NRS Fishing Frame and let the fishing fun begin.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 8-9 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-139D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:
|Number of Thwarts:
|Number of Air Chambers:
||Leafield - C7
|Type of Material:
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
|Center Compartment Width:
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:
|Maximum Frame Length:
||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial