NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
The NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag does more than make you smile every time you look at it. It's also a must-have safety tool to help you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
- Compact size rescue bag fits easily in tight spaces such as kayak cockpits while performing much like a standard size throw bag.
- Rugged Cordura bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water colors and conditions.
- The 1/4" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 1,000 pound tensile strength, and it floats on the water for good visibility and easier grasping.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
|Load Max:||1000 lbs. (4.4 kN)|