NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
Certifications: USCG Type II PFD
Have a high-back touring or rowing seat? You'll love the NRS Clearwater PFD! Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline and relax.
- The flotation of this recreational PFD is concentrated in the front panels and up high on the back for a more natural sitting position.
- Now with a great new look and SOLAS reflective tape for excellent low-light visibility.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- Eight adjustment points let you easily customize the fit.
- Two large front pockets provide plenty of room for storage. The left front pocket includes a lanyard for keys.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
2 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
SOLAS reflective tape
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|