NRS Bill's Grizzly Wetsuit Jacket
The NRS Bill's Grizzly Wetsuit Jacket gives the greater girth needed by the barrel-chested boater. Combine it with another grizzly-size suit for increased warmth in the arms and critical torso area.
- The titanium laminate adhesive in the 2 mm neoprene reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer without extra bulk.
- The extended waist and raised collar give you superior coverage and increased warmth and comfort.
- Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for greater comfort.
- The heavy-duty YKK zipper provides easy, trouble-free entry.
- Color coded for easy size recognition in commercial programs.
- This Grizzly Jacket is designed to fit larger boaters.
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
|Color-coded inner collar:||
Size G-M: Red
Size G-L: Gray
Size G-XXL: Black
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK front zipper|
|Features:||Sized for larger boaters|
|Part #||Size||Qty In Stock|