NRS Big Water V PFD
Certifications: USCG Type V PFD
Products available by Quote Only.
Type V: When you want to float serious water you need a serious life jacket. The NRS Big Water V is a high flotation jacket with a universal fit that wraps easily around anyone's torso.
- Four front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Universal Plus fits: 30" - 58" chest.
- Six side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments hold the PFD securely in place.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design Flotation: 25 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||25 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
Webbing loops for leg straps (sold separately)
Universal Plus fit: 30" - 58" chest
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|