Specifically designed for firefighters working on LNG and oil barges, cruise ships, docks/harbors, and oil tankers. The Marine Fire accounts for the unique risks associated with fighting fires near water.
*Please note: This item is special order only with a 120 day lead time.
Please download our Buyers Guide
- 32 lbs, 14.5 kg of flotation
- Fits over turnout gear
- Designed and tested with FDNY
- High tenacity 420 denier nylon fabric for both the outer shell and inner lining, for maximum tear strength, heat and abrasion resistance
- Two 1 ½” leg loops, adjustable both front and back for full stability
- Soft, flexible closed cell foam
- 1 ½ “ waist belt with front and back adjustment for maximum strength and ease of use with gloves
- Two 1 ½” side compression straps for full adjustment
- Two 1 ½” front closures with dual adjustable buckles
- SOLAS Reflective Tape runs front to back over the shoulders
- Multiple attachment points on front for strobe light, knife , etc.
- Quick release rescue belt can be added as an optional extra for team members and third party rescue
Universal one size fits all
- (Chest) 35’’ - 62’’ 89cm - 158cm