The Search & Rescue (Rapid Response) models feature a new quick roll out system. The ability to deploy on-site, and fully stow-able rescue solution. Suitable for a wide range of applications. The new features of this boat include an non-skid soft traction flooring, and increase in material thickness.
We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only .9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble and deploy onsite in less than 10 minutes with optional quick fill kit.
- Length: 14' 0"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Hull weight: 217 lbs.
- Capacity: 8 persons / 2,395 lbs.
- Max HP 40 HP / Short shaft
- Tube diameter: 20" (Separate air chambers 5 + 1)
- Fabric: Hypertex, polyester, 1.2 mm. dual coated material
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- High pressure roll out floor system (Rapid Response)
- Diver recovery entry / exit points
- Non-skid traction covering
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steal)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless steal)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Boat package dimensions: 54x28x18 (0.26 cbm.)
- Boat package weight: 196 lbs.