We now offer our Professional range of craft. The Dive/Rescue series is one of our most respected inflatable boats. Recently, the series has gone through extensive upgrades, further enhancing its durability. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Dive/Rescue Series if the choice for multiple professionals.
The new features of this boat include an increase in material thickness, We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the standard models at only 0.9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 3 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for INMAR Inflatables.
Our Dive/Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
Length: 14' 0" Beam: 6' 5" Hull weight: 253 lbs. Capacity: 8 passengers / 2 ,395 lbs. Max HP/Weight: 40 HP / 225 lbs / Short shaft (15'') Tube diameter: 20" (Separate air chambers 5 + 1) Seats: 1 seat (1 position) Fabric: Hypertex Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- Non-skid aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Bow floorboard, wood, black
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self-bailers with plug
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Eight carry handles, soft handle with neoprene cover
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen interior tie-down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Reinforcing seat patches on tubes
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless steel)
- Foot/ pump with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Two paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
Boat package dimensions: 54x28x18 Boat package weight: 202 lbs Floor package dimensions: 45x29x13 Floor package weight: 158 lbs.