INMAR 380-SR-L (12.5 ft) Search & Rescue Series Inflatable Boat + DF20AS Motor
The Search & Rescue series is one of our most respected inflatable boats. Recently, the series has gone through extensive upgrades, further enhancing its durability. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Search & Rescue Series if the choice for multiple professionals.
The new features of this boat include an non skid traction flooring, increase in material thickness, We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only .9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Hull weight: 180 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 persons / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP: 20 HP / Short shaft
- Tube diameter: 18" (Separate air chambers 5 + 2)
- Fabric: Hypertex, polyester, 1.2 mm. dual coated material
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- High pressure roll out floor system (Rapid Response)
- Diver recovery entry / exit points
- Non-skid traction covering
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steal)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless steal)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Horsepower: 20 HP
- Shaft Length: 15" (Short)
- Drive Type: Tiller Handle
- Starting: Manual Start
- Gears: F - N - R
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Manual Tilt
- Propeller included: Yes
- Remote fuel tank: Yes
- 3 Year Warranty
- Model Number: DF20AS
- HP: 20
- Horsepower: 20
- Direct Shipping: Yes
- Shaft Length (Inches): 15"
- Weight (Lbs): 97 lbs
- Cylinders: In-line 2
- Valves Per Cylinder: SOHC 2 Valves Per Cyl.
- Valve Train Drive: Single overhead belt
- Displacement: 20.0 cu. in. (327 cc)
- Bore and Stroke (Inches/mm): 2.38 x 2.24 in. (60.4 x 57 mm)
- Operating Range (RPM): 5300-6300
- Induction System: SOHC
- Starting System: Manual Start (with decompression release)
- Lubrication: Wet sump; Trochoid Type Cam-Driven Oil Pump
- Oil Tank Capacity: 33.8 fl oz (1.0 lit.)
- Ignition: Suzuki PEI
- Alternator: 12V 80W 6A
- Trim Type: 5 Tilt Positions
- Gear Ratio: 2.08
- CARB Emissions Rating: 3-Star Ultra Low
- Standard Aluminum Propeller (Blades x Dia. x Pitches (Ins.)): 3 x 9.25x 10
- Steering: Tiller
- Power Trim and Tilt: No