INMAR 380-SR-L (12.5 ft) Rapid Response, Search & Rescue Inflatable Boat
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble and deploy onsite in less than 10 minutes with optional quick fill kit.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Hull weight: 180 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 persons / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP: 20 HP / Short shaft
- Tube diameter: 18" (Separate air chambers 5 + 2)
- Fabric: Hypertex, polyester, 1.2 mm. dual coated material
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- High pressure roll out floor system (Rapid Response)
- Diver recovery entry / exit points
- Non-skid traction covering
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steal)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless steal)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Quick-Fill field inflation system (SCUBA or SCBA)
- Scuppers Set (High volume water drainage)
- Custom Lettering ($10 per letter installed)
- Boat package dimensions: 56x29x18 (0.26 cbm.)
- Boat package weight: 236 lbs.
|Part #||Add-On Options|
|380-SR-L-1||Basic Model (Boat Only)|
|380-SR-L-2||Boat + Outdoor Cover|
|380-SR-L-3||Boat + Scuppers (high volume drains)|
|380-SR-L-4||Boat + Outdoor Cover & Scuppers|