Astral Women's Linda PFD
Certifications: USCG Type III PFD
Products available by Quote Only.
The beautifully designed Astral Linda women's life jacket is affordable, lightweight and all-day comfortable for any type of boating. The thin back works comfortably with any kayak or raft seat.
- Astral's Thin-Vent back creates an extremely comfortable PFD no matter what seat you're leaning against, even kayak seats with high backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel combined with a mesh liner lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit your body comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two large zippered front pockets provide easy access storage for on and off the water essentials.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Newly designed flap covers the lash tab below the right shoulder, protecting the lash tab from wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points allow for a snug, customized fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
2 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
PE foam panels
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|