Astral Women's Layla PFD
Certifications: USCG Type III PFD
Astral's women's-only designed PFD, the Layla, is the vest curvy women crave. Princess seams, super soft organic kapok, PVC-Free foam and sculpted front panels combine to produce a comfortable, low-profile life jacket for busty boaters.
- The women specific architecture with multi-panel princess hinge design and the internally sculpted bust cup makes the Layla a women-boater's favorite.
- Centrally placed, organic kapok panel is not only super soft, but provides comfortable coverage and fit for a wide range of bust sizes.
- A large secure front pocket with an internal divider and carabiner loop keeps essentials close at hand.
- Designed to be compatible with a quick-release belt, turns your recreational PFD into a rescue device. (Quick-release belt sold separately.)
- 3/4 front entry zipper for easy entry and exit.
- The Layla uses a combination of organic kapok, PVC-Free Gaia and PE foam for comfortable, earth-friendly flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- For those of you who fondly remember the Lotus Designs Lola life jacket, be aware that the Layla is Lola's daughter, with improved design features.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.3 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||3/4 zip front entry|
1 - Front
1 - Front
6 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Organic kapok, PVC-Free Gaia and PE foams
Internally sculpted bust cup
Quick-release belt compatibility
Divided pocket with carabiner loop
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|