Astral Women's Abba PFD
Certifications: USCG Type III PFD
Products available by Quote Only.
Redesigned for 2015, the Astral Women's Abba Life Jacket is built with environmentally friendly materials and designed for ultimate comfort, durability and safety.
- Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels' flotation. It's sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
- 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
- Polypropylene fleece lines the front panels for handwarmer comfort that's oh-so welcome when the weather's cold.
- Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
- Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
- Short torso for a true female fit. Also works great for smaller guys.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
2 - Front
1 - Front
6 - Side
2 - Shoulder
Kapok sealed in urethane bladder front panels
PE back flotation
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|