Astral Men's Ronny PFD
Certifications: USCG Type III PFD
Designed for maximum comfort, the Astral Ronny PFD is the answer to high-back kayak seats. Featuring the Thin-Vent back design and a variety of easy-access pockets, the Ronny is the ultimate lightweight life jacket.
- Astral's Thin-Vent Back creates an extremely comfortable PFD no matter what seat your leaning against, even kayak seats with high backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel combined with a mesh liner lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Four easy-access pockets, including one that expands to hold a frosty beverage, stores everything you want close at hand.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Six adjustment points allow for a snug, customized fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
4 - Front
1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
PE foam panels
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|