NRS Adventure Medical C-Splint
Stop hunting for driftwood and willow branches to stabilize that injury. The Adventure Medical C-Splint is compact, moldable, reusable and affordable.
- The pliable thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb.
- Can be easily shaped or cut to fit any extremity.
- It's waterproof so it won't soak, degrade, get heavier or delaminate from the elements.
- It's 4" x 36", but comes folded in a 4" x 9" x 1" bundle that can be stowed just about anywhere.
- At only 4.5 ounces it's totally lightweight and portable.
- It's radiolucent, that is, it's transparent to x-rays.
|Material:||Aluminum alloy core, with closed cell foam cover|
|Size:||4" x 36"|