Aqua Lung Airsource
Products available by Quote Only.
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, youu2019ll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a momentu2019s notice.
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages
- The u201cTrim Gripu201d in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the u201cTrim Gripu201d. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diveru2019s complete regulator for packing and traveling
- Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- The braided inflator hose is lighter weight and more pliable
- Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it wonu2019t be inadvertently activated in strong currents
- Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the u201cTrim Gripu201d or the lower unit
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose
NEW FOR 2016
- The body is made from a new, more rugged material
- The oral inflator button and seal have been redesigned for ease of use and a better seal
- Comes standard with an u201cAnchor Lineu201d keeping the Air Source streamlined to the BCD