ACR ResQLink PLB-375
The ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon 375 weighs less than a couple of energy bars and could someday save your life. It uses satellite technology to notify search and rescue of your location in an emergency.
- This ultra compact emergency beacon weights only 4.6 ounces.
- With 5 watts of power, the ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon is more likely than other locator devices to reach a satellite in bad weather.
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries have a shelf life of 5 years. Operation life 24 hours. These batteries should be replaced after use in emergency situations.
- A satellite test feature lets you confirm that the ResQLink is working properly before you need to activate it.
- The 66-channel GPS receiver acquires satellites faster when activated than many similar devices.
- An automatic strobe flashes while the device is activated to help rescue personnel see your location.
- Three levels of integrated signal technology improve the likelihood that your distress signal will be received.
- Submersible up to 5m for 1 hour.
DOES NOT FLOAT.
|Size: 1.3"W x 3.9"L x 1.9"T|
|Weight: 4.6 oz|
|406 MHz, GPS LAT/LON, 121.5 MHz|
|COPAS-SARSAT satellite system|
|66 Channel GPS Receiver|
|5 year lithium battery|
|Waterproof to 5 m (16.5 ft) (DOES NOT FLOAT)|
|Satellite Test Feature|
|Flat, stainless steel antenna|
|5 year warranty|