The H2OAttack™ SX was created for the unique rigors of swift water rescue. These search and rescue missions subject the hands to punishingly cold and wet environments. Flexible impact shields (TPR) protect fingers from impacts down to the pinch points, while the hard-shell Polycarbonate armament defends knuckles from hidden debris. The high-vis neoprene adds wind resistance, and breathability when dry and a thermal buffer when wet.
The cut level-five SlashWeave base palm layer minimizes the risk of lacerations and cut injuries while the Sonic-10 3D landscape outer palm gives wearers the grip control they need in situations where grip is crucial.
- SlashWeave cut level-five base layer in palm bolsters protective capacity
- SkidX Grip: for heightened grip control in wet, oily or dry environments.
- Polycarbonate knuckle armament
- Flexible impact shields (TPR) protects fingers and thumb from cuts and impacts
- Curved finger seams for unsurpassed dexterity
- Adjustable velcro cuff keeps out debris
|WR 2006 S||H2O ATTACK SX||SM|
|WR 2006 M||H2O ATTACK SX||MD||0|
|WR 2006 L||H2O ATTACK SX||LG|
|WR 2006 XL||H2O ATTACK SX||XL|
|WR 2006 2XL||H2O ATTACK SX||2XL|
Recently Viewed Products
Aqua Lung Rocket II Fins